When it comes to affiliate programs, there is an endless supply out there, approximately 12,000 of them. So, how do you know which ones to choose? Which ones are good?
There are small programs and then there are the big, well-known ones like Amazon and Clickbank. Knowing what are some good affiliate programs for your niche really depends on the niche you have chosen for your website. Some affiliate programs pay you peanuts while others give you a fair percentage.
Then, there is also the question whether this is easy or not. How much do you need to know for this?
I wouldn’t worry about those questions right now. In fact, anyone can learn affiliate marketing, provided he or she is really interested. As long as you want to learn, you can learn anything. That applies to everything in life. 😉
I will list a few here. These are the ones I recommend in terms of affiliate networks.
- This network has been around for twenty years, which is definitely a plus in online business. They provide an advanced affiliate platform, which is easy to use. ShareASale has an abundance of merchants and products in all kinds of niches, and new products are still being added.
- You will get a clear overview of your sales and merchants that you are promoting.
- This platform is very user-friendly.
- C.J. Affiliate
- C.J. Affiliate features thousands of products as well. Once you sign up you should complete your profile as soon as possible to make sure that you can sign up for affiliate programs.
- Many merchants are listed here. Clickbank also offers Clickbank University and training videos on how to best promote their products.
- This is another huge affiliate marketing service provider. It has been around since 1996. Rakuten advertising has become the leading global provider for marketing and advertising. It’s definitely a platform that should not be ignored.
- EBay Partner Network
- EBay is one of the most popular sites to list and sell items. So, it would make sense to become an affiliate marketer on this platform. There is a plethora of products available which can fit any niche.
Any Other Affiliate Networks?
Yes, the list is long. As I mentioned before, there are thousands of them. So, if you want to find affiliate networks or programs in your niche, I recommend that you write your niche + affiliate in the Google search bar to find more options. That could be anything, let me list a few examples here.
- dog accessories + affiliate
- swim suits + affiliate
- cat toys + affiliate
- exotic teas + affiliate
And so on …
What About Amazon?
I am not listing Amazon here, because they recently lowered their commissions to next to nothing, impacting many affiliate marketers. It would not be fair to recommend a platform that may not be as easy or lucrative when you’re just starting out in affiliate marketing. Honestly, there are many platforms that pay much more than Amazon.
The lowered Amazon commissions have many affiliate marketers in uproar, which is understandable. Many spent years building up websites and writing reviews on Amazon products, and all that work now took a hard hit. Nobody likes what Amazon did, and few agree with the reasoning behind it, since Amazon’s sales are still quite high during these times of COVID-19.
If you’d like to read more about the Amazon debacle, please check out this article here ==> The Amazon Affiliate Program is Officially in Free Fall
How to Find Affiliate Programs
There are, of course, smaller affiliate programs which you can find on Google by typing “your niche + affiliate” in your search bar. You don’t have to limit yourself to the big ones like ShareASale or C.J. Affiliate only.
I recommend that you check out smaller programs too. They often have great options, and wonderful products to promote. The commission may often also be better. As I said, the commission on Amazon, for example, is tiny, compared to other networks.
For example, if your niche is children’s toys, then you google “children’s toys affiliate”. Immediately you’ll see “children’s toys affiliate programs” come up. Click on that, and you’ll get a list of companies.
Click on any of these lists and see what fits your chosen niche the best.
The world is different now, and we don’t know what it will be like when this lock down is over. Things may go back to normal, or there may be some changes. We can only speculate. One thing that is certain, though, is that more business is done online now, and affiliate marketing may well be on the rise . Many people are signing up to take training in affiliate marketing. Others just start blogging.
If you are interested in finding out more about affiliate marketing, please let me know in the comments. In case you would like to know more about training, check out this video here, a free tutorial on setting up your website in under 30 seconds.
The Wealthy Affiliate platform offers excellent training, regarding all areas in affiliate marketing, and whether you’re a beginner or a pro, you will find many tools and much knowledge that you can apply to your websites.
I hope that this info has been useful. Please leave a comment if there is anything else you want to ask me about.
Thank you for visiting my blog!