Building a website can be a daunting prospect, especially if you don’t know what it all involves. Lucky for you, it isn’t as intimidating as it seems. If you want to build a website, but you’re not sure where and how to start, then GetReponse may have a good solution for you.
In this review, I will explain what this website builder is all about, look at prices, plans, and features. I have been using GetResponse for email marketing for nearly a year now, and I’m very happy with their services, which is why I’m excited to explore this new website builder with you.
So, let’s dive in.
What Does the Website Builder Offer?
Before we begin, I just want to tell you that I haven’t used this website builder yet, but I am writing this review to see what this new product is about and if it’s a fit for you, and for me too. In this review I will cover the following topics:
- Price and packages
- Reasons for choosing this website builder
- My final thoughts about this product
So, let’s start with the features:
- AI-powered website creation
- AI (Artificial Intelligence) can save time and money and the AI programming that is used in this website builder creates sturdy, complete websites. How does this work? You answer a few simple questions about your company, preferences, styles, etc, and based on that information the AI wizard will generate a website for you, which you can still customize according to your liking.
- Do-it-yourself website building
- You can also create a website from scratch. The website builder offers pre-designed and blank templates that you can fully customize
- Design simplicity
- No special skills are needed. The website is designed to make it easy for you. You can change colors, fonts, and stylings with just one simple click and you have access to 1000s of images that are provided by Unsplash, a royalty-free photography site I often use for my blog posts. Unsplash has amazing pictures in all categories.
- The websites are also mobile-friendly, so they will look great on a desktop, laptop, and mobile devices.
- Built-in website popups
- Create your popup in such a way that they won’t annoy your reader or customer. Popup forms are customizable and they are a useful tool to generate leads and offer special promotions
- A complete website solution
- Security is important and the GetResponse Website Builder includes SSL certificates (which are essential, they make your website a HTTPS instead of the unsafe HTTP). A HTTPS ensures safer browsing for your website visitors.
- Hosting: your website needs good hosting.
- Domain services: you can use free domains, connect existing domains, and also buy new domains
- Performance analytics
- Having immediate access to analytics of your website is extremely useful, since it gives you a detailed insight into how your website is performing regarding traffic, click tracking, pop ups, location, and devices.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- SEO is a must-have. You need SEO if you want Google to notice your website, it is especially needed for organic traffic.
- All-in-One platform
- This means that your marketing tools are in one place, which makes navigation and efficiency much easier.
Check out this video for some amazing features that this website builder has.
Right, that was a lot. In conclusion, though, you can see that they haven’t left out anything. The website builder looks to be complete. Next, let’s look at pricing.
GetResponse Website Builder offers the following 4 plans
- MAX for enterprises
Each plan is set up to meet each one’s individual needs. The Basic Plan is ideal for a blogger or a small business owner and it also includes unlimited landing pages. As an author, I think that the basic plan would be a perfect fit for me.
Plus works better for a business oriented website, sales funnels, and it also includes webinar funnels.
I’d recommend Professional and Max for bigger companies, depending on their needs.
Whether you’re a consultant, a freelancer, a marketer, nonprofit, or a school, each plan provides an easy website solution, providing a professional look which is essential when you’re managing a business.
Why Choose This Website Builder?
Of course, there are many platforms with great offers on the market. There’s so much to choose from, you may not even know which one to pick. What makes GetResponse’s website builder different?
As I mentioned before, I’ve been using GetResponse for approximately a year now and one thing that stands out for me is their support. It’s fast, friendly, professional, and they’ve always been able to provide me with a solution. Good support is extremely important for me, It’s the factor that may push me to either stay with or leave a service provider. GetResponse has never disappointed in that area.
What else does GetResponse offer that makes their website builder stand out among others?
- The combination of Artificial Intelligence and DIY website building tools
- A complete package with hosting, domain services, and SSL certificates.
- Updated themes and plugins
- More than 35 predesigned and blank website templates
- BONUS: you can try the website builder and all the marketing tools for free for 30 days
Changing colors with one click, moving blocks around with no effort, having instant access to 1000s of images without having to go to another platform, and watching your website analytics without having to connect it to Google analytics are just four of the many features that make me consider switching my website provider to GetResponse. Did you watch the video? What was your reaction? Mine was a very simple “Wow”.
Speaking of colors, have a look at the difference here.
A bright difference with just one click.
If you’re not completely sure yet, you can sign up for free and try out any plan for free for a month. That’s basically how I started using GetResponse.
Do you use GetResponse’s services and if so, what do you like about them? Do you have any questions? Please let me know in the comments below, and I’ll be happy to answer.