Do you have something to share with the world? Experience, knowledge, tips, advice, or an innovative way of learning? Some good ways to share this knowledge are, of course, email marketing, blogging etc. But what if you could create a course, help people with it, and earn money at the same time?
Thrive Themes’s Course Craft Relaunch offers you just that. Course Craft is a premium course on how to create and sell online courses, made by Shane Melaugh (co-founder of Thrive Themes).
The first time Course Craft was launched, the demand was beyond anything Thrive Themes imagined, which is why they decided to update it to reflect all the features and integrations that were added.
What is Course Craft?
It’s a complete guide for those who want to transform their knowledge into an online course business or who want to sell info-products as an extra side income.
Watch here a video where Shane Melaugh, co-founder of Thrive Themes, explains why and how creating a high quality, useful online course is the future of online success and how to make a course that people want to buy.
Things to Avoid when Making a Course
- Information overload: when this is new to you, do not overwhelm yourself with all kinds of different course materials that will stress your brain. It’s best to stick to one comprehensive course. Thrive Themes are leaders in the online course business and offer detailed and comprehensive guidance.
- Similarly to the previous point, don’t cram your course with an overload of information. Don’t turn it into a text book, but keep it interesting. Don’t make your students yawn, keep them drawn to your course instead 🙂
- Don’t sell a lecture. No one wants to buy a lecture. People want solutions to problems. So, offer them that solution. Create an incentive to make them buy your course. It needs to offer a goal, help people achieve something they want. That’s what will make them sign up for your course.
- Avoid negative thoughts such as “I’m not good enough”, “I don’t know enough to teach”. Those will only set you back.
Steps to Follow when Creating a Course
Consider the following points when you make your course.
- What is the outcome that your student wants?
- Know the outcome that your student wants
- What are the 3 most important things the student needs to know to achieve his/her goal?
- Break it down, step by step
The Advantages of Creating Your own Courses
You create just one product, which you can sell for years to come. You can keep on promoting it, even integrate it into email marketing or sales funnels, and it will bring you an income continuously. In other words, you do the work now, and it will keep on bringing results.
Watch here a video where Shane Melaugh, co-founder of Thrive Themes, explains how to launch a course in just 2 weeks without using expensive equipment. The video includes excellent tips, it’s worth watching.
The Disadvantages of Creating Your own Courses
It is a lot of work to create just one course, but the advantages heavily outweigh this one disadvantage which I don’t see as a real con. Simply put, if you want to succeed you must do the work and dedicate time, effort, and patience to it. There’s no such thing as quick money even it that is advertised everywhere online. When you see things like “quick money”, “$5,000 US in half an hour”, run the other way, fast!
Best to stick to the real thing.
Re-Launch Price: $297 US. Valued at $597 US, for this relaunch Course Craft is offered at $297 US. This special offer is available from Wednesday, 7 July around noon, Paris time (UTC +2) until Wednesday 14 July at 23:59 Los Angeles time (PDT).
Sounds Good, but why Thrive Themes?
Thrive Themes are leaders on the market and offer affordable packages with thorough guidance and easy-to-follow steps. It provides superb value and will boost your business. Thrive Architect is just one of the many products that builds ultra-converting landing pages. All in all, Thrives Themes comes highly recommended and with glowing customer reviews.
Thrive Themes is an advanced but simple-to-use WordPress suite of website tools. So, not only does it provide a platform to create awesome courses, but it also uses conversion-optimized plugins and themes that increase over 200% in conversions.
Every week new marketing blogs are posted with advice, video tutorials, and tips to get the most out of their services and products.
Founders of Thrive Themes
Shane Melaugh and Paul McCarthy met on a popular marketing forum and teamed up when they realized that they shared the same vision. Paul knew how to build killer software and Shane had extraordinary marketing experience. Their skills complemented each other and led to the foundation of Thrive Themes.
For more detailed information about their online journey, please click here: Thrive Themes – About us
If you want to create a course and deliver a high quality product at the same time, then Thrive Themes Course Craft will help you. At an affordable price, it comes with online support and constant creative innovations. Thrive Themes stays on top of the game and if your goal is to stay on top of the game too, then why not give Thrive Themes Course Craft a go?
Have you used Thrive Themes before, or are you using them right now? Tell us about your experience. Would you like to try it out and do you have any more questions? Let me know in the comments below.